December 22, 2020
Alex Theatre Wishing Wall
This holiday season, join Glendale Arts in building a monument of hope by making a wish and tying it to the Alex Theatre Wishing Wall on the Theatre’s gates on Brand Blvd. in Downtown Glendale. Inspired by Yoko Ono’s Wish Tree, the Alex Theatre Wishing Wall was born out of Glendale Arts’ wish to harness the collective power of hope to build a brighter tomorrow for ourselves, our loved ones, and our community.
The Alex Theatre Wishing Wall will be on display between December 7, 2020 and January 8, 2021. Watch the wall grow one wish at a time online on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter @AlexTheatre.
Adding your wish to the Alex Theatre Wishing Wall is simple:
– Visit the Wishing Wall at 216 N. Brand Blvd., Glendale, CA 91203*
– Make a wish
– Take a tag, write your wish, and tie it to the gate
– or complete the form below to submit your wish virtually
– Snap a photo and tag @AlexTheatre with #TagAWish
– Ask a friend to share their wish, too
– Keep wishing until the gates are covered
While some tags will be available on-site, due to the latest Stay-at-Home orders and the need to exercise caution, we encourage everyone to send us your wishes virtually on the below submission form. Our team will hang your special wish for you anonymously and email you a photo along with its location on the Wishing Wall.
Click here to learn more